Sunday, September 16th, 2018
9:00 a.m. Start
Palmyra, New York
The 5k run/walk course begins near the corner of Market St. and Division St. and runs north on Division St., continues south on Maple Ave., through Meadow Drive, south on Maple Ave. again, and finishes on Main St. in front of the Village Hall. Our event is sanctioned by USA Track & Field.
- $17 pre-race until Sept 4th ($12 children <18 yrs)
- $20 thereafter and day of ($15 children <18 yrs)
Mail Forms To:
Matt Robins, 2761 Haak Road, Walworth, NY 14568
Make checks payable to Palmyra Canaltown Days
- First overall male and female winners: $50.
- Non-cash awards to top male and female Masters (40+) and top three male and female finishers in each age group (14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+).
- Also, awards will be given for the fastest combined times in each of the following categories: husband/wife, mother/son, mother/daughter, father/son, father/daughter.
- All first-time 5k finishers will also receive ribbons.
Questions, contact Matt Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org
T-Shirts to the first 80 registered runners.
Thank you to our sponsors.